Monday, July 25, 2016

Here are a few cards I created this week.. really getting back into the swing of things.. First one is for  the Crafty Challenge Chicks group on FB.. Challenge was to use Two Die cuts (tag and circle in sun) red and yellow and Ribbon or twine (polka dots) and the them was Sunshine makes me Happy... which yes it does!

my next challenge
is for Simon Says Stamps the theme of this one was Things with wings.. and to use Doodlebug designs products if you have them....alot of my stash is not in original packaging so I'm just not sure but... I had fun making this card...
Off to create some more goodies for other challenges this week.. Thanks for stopping by!! xo

1 comment:

  1. super cute card, luv the butterfly! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete